Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Well I'm back home. Not quite in my studio yet though. Still have some work to do in there to get things back to where they should be. We had a great holiday in Branson, Missouri. If you haven't been there, check it out. We saw so many great live shows, dinner cruise, dinner shows and lots of great food. The shows were lively, fun and they were not crude or rude. Just clean enjoyment. I recommend it and we will definitely go there again. Now it's time for me to get out my paper and glue and start playing. I've miss everyone out there in blog land.

1 comment:

  1. Tolegranny I can't wait to see you start posting some mew art work.When you can and will happen soon.
    I am so glad you had an awesome trip away.
    Can't wait to see some new art dolls maybe, hahaha.
    Have the best weekend and feel better.
    Hugs,Laura. Happy creating and new studio !!
    Best wishes to you. xoxx

    ReplyDelete