Friday, June 4, 2010

I'll be crowing soon


We are slowly working on my studio. It's two thirds done now. I am getting rid of alot of things that I will never use again...or I hope not. I will probably miss them the week after they are gone. lol I will be so glad to get back to normal. I want to get back to blogging and the blog challenges. I miss you guys. Thanks Laura for checking in on me. Yes, I will be making more dolls. There is actually doll parts buried on my table. I also have a steampunk necklace that I need to start. So much to do, so little time.

1 comment:

  1. I love the raven,so neat...
    Glad you are on the road to creating again.
    Great creating art dolls too,they are so much fun.All so different and little works of art.
    They never get boring,always fresh ideas.
    Best wishes and glad your back to creating...
    Hugs,Laura. xoxx

    ReplyDelete