Thursday, June 10, 2010

Just for today

I'm hoping to be able to get back to doing the blog challenges next week. I miss them. They are so fun to do and you meet so many nice people along the way. Today I'm going to work on some cards that I need for June and July birthdays. I don't post them here. I post them on my other blog Art For the Creative Mind. This computer keeps me on too long. I need to go and do some creating now. Hope to have something to show by the end of the day. I also should be working on the Susi Blu workshop I signed up last month. I just can'ts seem to get started. Step one: Get out your journal and pencil. Have a great creative day.

1 comment:

  1. Great Minds Must Truly Think Alike...

    I came across your page today, while searching for a style of mixed media that I love. I clicked into your world and it was my world, too. I have never seen your work and (dejavou) my page and yours are alike. I absolutely love your work. I wish I had more to show, but I have just started with mixed media. Take a look at these two websites. We are beaming lights of color merging in a sky of white clouds, lace, and pearls...Nice to meet you...my friend. PeggyAnne

    http://peggyannessecretgarden.blogspot.com/

    http://thescrapbeach.ning.com/profile/PeggyAnnMoates
    (Several of my albums are at this spot)

    ReplyDelete