Friday, October 22, 2010

Pretty as a Butterfly


I love butterflies flighting around in the summer breeze. Here is a piece I did yesterday at a workshop with Karen E at The Art House Studio. The doll stamp is by Character Construction using Catherine's crinoline die. I also used Claudine Hellmuth's gel medium for the first time. Lovely stuff..so smooth and silky. Gears by Tim Holtz and papers by Graphics 45. I hope you enjoy my new wall piece. Can hardly wait to hang her in my studio. She is so pretty. Thanks Karen for the great workshop.

7 comments:

  1. I like this-especially the wording. Great work. Elle K.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its totally gorgeous and will look fab hanging up in your studio. Enjoy the weekend, Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this new piece
    the wording is perfect.
    havent tried the die cut skirt yet
    Lillian
    Lillian Mederak.
    http://www.canadianscraptramp.blogspot.com/
    http://inkspotsandstampinupthoughts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a lovely and interesting piece. The more I look the more I see. ~Diane

    ReplyDelete