Wednesday, February 3, 2010

What a day!

I planned the whole day to do some blog challenges and didn't get there. I have been having problems with my email not getting to me. I use Outlook Express for my mail program and had checked all the spam or blocked folders and everything looked ok. Well I finally had my grandson sit down and check it out. He found in Rogers/Yahoo account that I had 598 addresses in the spam folder including my own. No wonder I wasn't personal emails since the beginning of January. I was getting yahoogroup mail and that was all. I was getting cranky at people not returning my emails and now I know why and I hang my head. I'm not computer savvy and I can only do what I can do. I've said before, I'm lucky I managed to create a blog all by myself. So I am sorry to everyone who has emailed me and I didn't respond. I appreciate your comments and enjoy hearing from you. Have a creative day. Maybe now I can carrying on with the next blog challenge. Where do I start?

No comments:

Post a Comment