Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Looking back

This time of year we start to look back over the year and evaluate our achievements. Did we make resolutions we didn't keep? Did we set goals that we fell short on? I just looked back at my altered art here and realized that I don't add enough to them. I need to embellish more. I need to bring my art to the next level. My art needs some WOW factor. Am I afraid to do to much? I guess I'm still trying to find that artist within. I need to release her from the binds that have her tied up in knots. She needs to be 'free'. Set goals and reach for the stars and if you fall on the moon...that's ok...you are higher than you were yesterday. Don't be afraid to try...to seek new horizons....try new adventures...reach new heights...

No comments:

Post a Comment