Thursday, August 6, 2009

Thursday's Dinner Cruise







My dh surprised me with a dinner and sunset cruise around the 1000 Islands. These Islands are at the top of the St. Lawrence River and we share these islands with our US cousins. The largest island being Wolfe Island. The dinner was first class. My dh had beef tenderloin and I had Black Pepper Salmon. Both served with fresh vegetables and pan roasted potatoes. The salad was fresh spring greens with a tasty dressing which I've forgotten the name for. The dessert was a layered chocolate cake with raspberries. The sunset was lovely and romantic. There was live entertainment with a guy singing 50s & 60s songs. He would dress up the part of the original singer of these songs, so it was hilarious. Good time had by all.

No comments:

Post a Comment