Friday, April 15, 2011

Once Upon a Springtime Graphic 45


Had the wooden book piece for years with the intention of painting it. When I picked up the Graphic 45 Once Upon a Springtime collection I just had to do something with it and decided to use the book. I painted the book Delta Timberline green acrylic paint and slip slapped some ivory into the paint to tone it down. I painted the sides gold. Then the fun began deciding where and what to cut from the papers. Flowers are Prima and lace from stash. I hope you like it.

15 comments:

  1. Oh, that's fantastic. I can't wait to see it.

    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love it Lennine
    love the bunnys
    I use to raise angora rabbits
    Lilli
    http://www.canadianscraptramp.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful. Love it. So enjoy your work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH THAT IS GORGEOUS!!!! I have that wood piece too - I was going to paint Jamie's pattern on it ... but hmmmmm... you're giving me ideas. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really pretty--what a great lot of fussy cutting!!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is remarkable in it's beauty.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Appreciate all that went into this piece.. it's beautiful! Mary Ann

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW!!! Absolutely gorgeous! What a great combination of painting and old fashioned paper etc. Seriously love the romance look to it. Way to go!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Like it? I LOVE it! Its fabulous!!!!
    hugs Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  10. love this paper and what you did with it is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ohhh thats so cute. its good to have a little blog time and see some of my fave artists blogs
    hugs June xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This creation is divine and belongs in a magazine! Brilliant!!!

    Gaby xo

    ReplyDelete